Dental Implants, Implant Dentures & Bridges and All on 4
Free 3D Dental Implant Consultation
Are implants or implant dentures and bridges right for you?
Visit us to find out!
For a limited time we are offering a FREE 3D Consultation. Call us today at (615) 885-1555 to schedule!
Types of Dental Implants
Single Implant: Implants can be used to replace single missing teeth. After the implant has been placed a tooth is then attached to the top of the implant. If properly maintained, implants can last a lifetime and are the best tooth replacement option available.
Multiple Implants: If you are missing several teeth multiple implants can be placed. Often times this is your best option when multiple teeth are missing or the adjacent teeth are healthy.
Implant Supported Dentures: With implants, dentures can be tightly secured eliminating the need for denture adhesives. Implants can allow dentures to not only feel great but to also function very similarly to natural teeth. Various types of implant supported dentures exist.
All on 4 or 6 Denture: Generally up to 6 implants are placed and used to secure a denture. You will get the look and function of a full arch of teeth without the need to replace every missing tooth with an implant. You can brush the denture just like natural teeth, and it will be removed twice a year by the dentist to be professionally cleaned.
Implant Retained Dentures: This type of denture still uses implants to help hold them in, however they can be removed by the patient to be cleaned on a daily basis. We can help you decide what type is best for you.
What to Expect During Your First Visit and Consultation
Convenience, convenience. Your entire implant consultation should not take more than 45 minutes to one hour. Here is what you can expect.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
- You will be greeted by our friendly front desk team and offered a complimentary beverage to enjoy while you finalize your paperwork.
- One of our friendly dental assistants will introduce themselves to you and guide you back for your complimentary 3D CT Scan X-Rays (they are as safe as normal x-rays)
- One of our implant dentists will review your X-Rays and then discuss your teeth replacement options with you.
- Once the medical consultation is done, our Treatment Coordinator will meet with you to discuss our financing and payment options.
- When you are ready, we will schedule your treatment and get started!