We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. We accept check, cash, or any major credit card as forms of payment.
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card program provides a wide range of financing options. You’ll have the option to receive general, cosmetic, or restorative dental work now and pay over time. Here is what is under the program’s umbrella:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implants and Dentures
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide at least 24 hours notice so that we can offer this appointment time to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
Priority Care Membership
Are you living without dental insurance? Our dental plan is an affordable program for anyone without insurance who understands the importance of routine care. With our Priority Care Membership, you no longer have to worry about not receiving routine care because you are without insurance.
Our plan is your safety net for unforeseen dental expenses that may arise. Here is all the information you need to know.
Annual Membership Requirements
- Adults: $279
- Children (14 and Under): $149
- 12-month membership fee is due, in full, upon joining
- Memberships are effective on the 1st of the following month or effective immediately
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all the appropriate appointments within the 12-month membership period. If appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- Renewal payment is due at the beginning of the same month each year
- The anniversary month of membership is the month that you originally joined, regardless of when payment is received.
- When CareCredit is applicable, services will be reduced by 10%.
- Two Dental Cleanings (Healthy gums) | Included
- Two Oral Exams | Included
- Periodontal Evaluation | Included
- Oral Cancer Screening | Included
- Cavity Detection Digital X-Rays | Included
- Intraoral Camera Exam | Included
- Additional Dental Cleanings | Reduced 20%
- Emergency Office Visits | Reduced 20%
- Periodontal Disease Care | (Special Program)
- All General Dentistry Procedures | Reduced 20%
- All Orthodontics | Reduced up to $500.00
- NO Yearly Maximums
- NO Deductible
- NO Pre-existing Exclusions
Fees are based on the usual and customary fee at the time of service.
**20% Reduced fees DO NOT include cosmetic services
- Membership is NOT a dental insurance plan, it can only be used at Vitality Dental
- Cannot be combined with any other dental insurance coverage
- Discounts under membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining
- Some exclusions may apply to cosmetic services and orthodontics “up to” $500 discount
*Membership is limited to allow for a maximized Dentist-to-Patient time, ensuring that you receive the quality attention that you deserve.